Culture and behaviour change
If your people drive change you will get there faster
Flint Spark Consulting helps organisations to make sparks fly, through enabling your people to drive the cultural and behavioural change you need, so that change really happens, and it happens faster.
We specialise in the delivery of culture and behaviour change programmes that help your leaders to get their priorities in order, and equip them to lead the change you want to see.
Through working with you to build a thorough appreciation of your organisation’s needs, we can design and deliver programmes that help you to make genuine progress, because your people are genuinely motivated to make a difference.
There is strong evidence that people in an organisation influence the success or failure of a programme of change, not so much because of their technical skills, but through their personal or emotional commitment to making the change happen. For that reason, it is estimated that 70% of planned change in organisations fails to complete on time or within budget, and in some cases the change initiative is derailed altogether.
Flint Spark Consulting can help you to involve your people in planning and implementing change through Change Leadership training, so they fully understand the change you want to see and are inspired and able to drive the organisation towards it.
- Interactive workshops provide tools that can be used immediately because our focus is on practical application rather than theory
- Your managers and leaders will be capable of designing, implementing and sustaining change, and your employees will see why change is needed, reducing stress and inspiring them to be part of the future
- Our world-leading interactive Leading Change™ workshop brings to life the key steps that lead to successful change.
- Your leaders will have more productive conversations in the workplace – and less conflict – through Dealing with the Tough Stuff™ workshops
- Personality and behavioural profiling will help people to discuss and understand their behavioural differences, leading to a common language and improved teamwork.
When people share the big picture they are motivated to make a difference. Getting everyone across your organisation aligned with your vision, demonstrating the behaviours you expect, and buying fully into complex strategies amidst a backdrop of change, can be a real challenge.
Flint Spark Consulting can help you to answer fundamental questions about the purpose of an individual team, a particular department, or the organisation as a whole, and through advanced facilitation techniques we can work with you on a vision, mission, values and strategies that you can adopt over a period of 3 to 5 years.
- Involve managers, administrators, employees and clients in co-creating your future direction
- Engender a deeper understanding of your business context to enhance decision-making and overall engagement
- Provide people with a sufficiently desirable picture of the future that they feel compelled to work towards achieving it.
- Align employee behaviours with company values to improve delivery and provide guiderails for you to measure individual and team performance
- Achieve greater levels of trust and respect between teams and individuals as communication and decision-making improve
Embarking on a major change in your organisation is always a risk, albeit usually a significantly less greater risk than doing nothing. Appointing a trusted and objective specialist to work alongside you can make a real difference to the success of your change programme.
With our extensive experience of employee engagement and people-centred change, Flint Spark Consulting can help you to plan and implement change successfully, so you’re able to ignite your people and make sparks fly for your organisation.
- With our extensive experience of employee engagement and people-centred change, Flint Spark Consulting can help you help you to plan and implement change successfully, so you’re able to ignite your people and make sparks fly for your organisation.
- Understand the change-readiness and culture within your organisation so you can plan a successful change programme
- Align your change programme with existing project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Lean or Benefits Realisation
- Implement sustainable cultural change more quickly, through genuine employee involvement and improved innovation
- Get measurable results immediately to kick-start your change programme through TakeON!™